ConnectivityHub is our highly scalable, purpose-built platform upon which we build ingestion connectors for business and enterprise systems to Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, and Elastic Cloud Enterprise. It is also used by our customers to develop their own connectors.
ConnectivityHub provides the following core capabilities:
- Out-of-the-box connectors that connect to content repositories, applications, and databases
- The ability to easily create custom connectors via an SDK
- Secure, high performance crawling and indexing
- Management of sophisticated security scenarios
- Mapping of security entitlements within source systems into search
- Security trimming to expose only content to which the user has been granted access
- Scheduling features for incremental ingestion / crawling / indexing
- Can leverage any metadata from source systems
- Integration with our AutoClassifier to automatically meta-tag content at index time for improved findability and filtering
- Ingestion / crawling of content from many systems into a “Single Index” which gives users transparent access to all needed enterprise content, regardless of where or how it is physically stored
- Delivery of a single unified search result, with consistent filtering of results through SmartHub
With the advent of new technologies, enterprise content proliferates in a multitude of forms, and the scope of what comprises enterprise content has expanded dramatically over the past several years. Research shows that an organization’s content volume grows by as much as 200 percent every year.
This explosive production of enterprise content has many consequences, perhaps the most important of which is that information workers struggle to locate and consume various types of content across corporate systems. As the battle to control escalating volumes of content rages, employee demands for simple, usable content services is at an all-time high.
Users want to search for and view content in contexts that are familiar to them. This presents a challenge, because many of the systems that manage this content were not designed for ease of integration.
Use Our Out-of-the-Box Connectors to Connect Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud and Elastic Cloud Enterprise to Your Enterprise Systems:
- LexisNexis InterAction
- Lotus Notes Databases
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- Microsoft Exchange Online
- Microsoft Exchange Public Folders
- Microsoft SQL Server
- OneDrive for Business
- OpenText Documentum
- OpenText Livelink/RM
- OpenText eDOCS DM
- OpenText Media Management Brandsource
- Oracle Database
- Oracle WebCenter
- Oracle WebCenter Content (UCM/Stellent)