LexisNexis InterAction is a CRM system designed specifically for the legal market to manage customer relationships. It combines firm-wide client data – such as profiles, work undertaken, notes and activities – and transforms it into relationship intelligence. It also understands the complex connections between people, companies, relationships, experience, and expertise. Business development teams in legal firms use InterAction to market more effectively, cross-sell more successfully, and maximize referrals.
The key capabilities of the InterAction Connector for Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, and Elastic Cloud Enterprise are:
- Provides both full and incremental ingestion of content into the index of your choice
- Provides all management of security, role, and access list management, requiring no specialized security software or search index add-ons
- Supports all data types within InterAction
- Supports filtering of the InterAction content, allowing administrators to define specifically which data is sent for ingestion into the search index
- Brings all associated metadata into the search index to drive refinement and relevancy
- All content remains safely in InterAction. The portal has only a searchable representation of documents – pointers – and users are directed back to InterAction to launch documents found in their search result.
The benefits of including LexisNexis InterAction data within your Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, or Elastic Cloud Enterprise are:
- Provides enhanced search capabilities into your existing search application while ensuring the source system retains the master information
- Indexes with a very high throughput
- Requires no custom code, with full support and enhancements