HP Consolidated Archive helps organizations secure and govern enterprise data, including email, files, IM, social media and other data sources, to achieve compliance, mitigate risk, and increase IT efficiency and legal preparedness.
It is also referred to as HP Autonomy Enterprise Archive, Autonomy Consolidated Archive (ACA), Autonomy Enterprise Archive Solution (EAS), or Zantaz, and has become a mainstay system for eDiscovery at firms across the globe.
HP Consolidated Archive Provides Several Key Benefits:
- Unified, intelligent information archiving: Identify, manage, and control most data types across enterprise repositories to support compliance, litigation readiness, and IT efficiency.
- Advanced analytics: Expedite searches and gain greater insight from a broad range of content types and information sources.
- Storage optimization: Reduce investments in storage and hardware by decreasing your information footprint through de-duplication and other data reduction technologies.
- eDiscovery responsiveness: Robust identification, legal hold, processing, and export capabilities are integrated to accurately and efficiently identify potentially responsive data.
- Greater data access: Maintain anytime/anywhere connectivity and control over data assets with an intuitive end-user interface for search and access across most devices.
Many organizations take advantage of centralized portals and search platforms such as Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, or Elastic Cloud Enterprise. Integrating HP Consolidated Archive with your central search solution makes it easier for employees throughout the organization to find important information stored in the Consolidated Archive without the need to directly log in and perform a separate search.
BA Insight’s HP Consolidated Archive Connector securely ingests both the full text and metadata of documents in archives into various search engines, including Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, and Elastic Cloud Enterprise. This enables a single searchable result set across content from multiple repositories. It allows organizations to tap into the wealth of information accessible within Consolidated Archive and other repositories, making that data instantly actionable to users through search.
The Consolidated Archive Connector honors the security of the source application and provides both full and incremental ingestion so the users have the latest information available to them all the time.
The BA Insight Consolidated Archive Connector provides full security and operates at high throughput to minimize ingestion times while maintaining a low performance impact on the system. It only requires read access, and there is no need to install client software on any HP server. This results in seamless and simultaneous access to all content stored in HP Consolidated Archive.
Our HP Consolidated Archive Connector:
Provides security trimming, only surfacing the content that users are permitted to see.
Minimizes the impact on the source application, ensuring no impact to its performance.
Provides both full and incremental ingestion so users have the latest information.
Indexes every desired item with a very high throughput, minimizing the impact on HP Consolidated Archive’s performance.
Provides a single consolidated search index referencing Consolidated Archive content, along with content from other repositories, resulting in a single unified result set.
After Consolidated Archive is ingested, the search index has uses a representation pointing to the original content. This enables the users to click on a search result and be taken to the original item or document.
Works with all types of data.