Oracle WebCenter Content (formerly Oracle Universal Content Management) provides a unified repository to house unstructured content, enabling organizations to deliver it to business users in the proper format and within the context of familiar applications that fit the way they work. It is a strategic content infrastructure for managing documents, images, rich media files, and records. It provides end-to-end content lifecycle management from creation to archiving, and contextual enterprise application integration
Our WebCenter Content Connector is standard, off the shelf software that addresses the following requirements:
- Only surfaces the content that users are permitted to see.
- Minimizes the impact on the source system, ensuring no impact to its performance.
- Indexes every desired item with a very high throughput. Given the amount of data that can be stored in WebCenter, high throughput is critical to the success of the implementation.
- Works with unstructured and structured data.
- Works with large documents and attachments.
- The source system retains the master information and the search index has only a representation (pointers). Users click on search results and are taken to their original items or documents.
The benefits of including Aderant data within your Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, or Elastic Cloud Enterprise are:
- Provides enhanced search capabilities into your existing search application while ensuring the source system retains the master information
- Indexes with a very high throughput
- Requires no custom code, with full support and enhancements