Neudesic’s The Firm Directory is the experience discovery system that helps you quickly find the right people in your firm to effectively tackle each unique client matter.
The Firm Directory provides the following benefits and capabilities:
- Looking for someone in your firm with a bar admission in New York who speaks Italian and practices intellectual property in the auto industry? Just enter the qualifications you’re looking for in the customizable search fields and let The Firm Directory’s powerful Experience Finder do the rest.
- Assemble pitch teams for proposal in a flash with People Pivot. Just enter education, bar admissions, judge clerkships or other search criteria to build lists of people with similar profile information. You can then view and navigate quickly through their profiles without losing search criteria or results.
- The Research Directory module expands The Firm Directory’s people-centric directories to allow law firms to profile anything. Gain a better understanding of the most important aspects of your business such as cases, matters, practices, clients, alumni, resources, and more.
- Automatically surface information captured in your internal systems in real-time and eliminate the need to input data manually. You can also customize profiles by adding fields that fit the needs of your firm. And, keep everything private with built-in security settings.
- Add the on-premise social capabilities of Neudesic Pulse to The Firm Directory, and share knowledge and information around sensitive clients, practices or matters quickly and easily while maintaining complete confidentiality. Pulse extends the power of The Firm Directory with ethical wall support, mobile capabilities, email integration and secure client access.
Many law firms take advantage of SharePoint as their knowledge management and enterprise search platform. Integrating The Firm Directory with SharePoint, or any other portal, makes it easier for lawyers and other firm employees throughout the organization to find important information stored in The Firm Directory without the need to directly log in and perform a separate search.
BA Insight offers a comprehensive portfolio of software focused on the legal market including, but not limited to, connectors for Aderant, iManage Work, Elite / 3E, LegalKEY, LexisNexis Interaction, NetDocuments, PLC/Practical Law, ProLaw, and West km.
The Firm Directory Connector honors the security of the source system and provides both full and incremental crawls so the users have the latest information available to them all the time.
Our Firm Directory Connector is standard, off the shelf software that addresses the following requirements:
The source system retains the master information and the search index has only a representation (pointers). Users click on a search result and are taken to the Firm Directory’s profile.
Works with profiles, documents, experience taxonomies, and discussions, along with all other data stored within The Firm Directory.
Allows the unique combination of both stated experience (from The Firm Directory) and verifiable experience (from the user’s contribution to various firm systems).
High throughput is critical to the success of the implementation, and the Firm Directory connector indexes every desired item with a very high throughput.
Minimizes the impact on the source system, ensuring no impact to its performance.
Only surfaces the content that users are permitted to see.