Maximize productivity and value from Microsoft Teams by providing easy access to enterprise information.
- Search Bot: The search bot leverages analytics data to suggest a query previously executed by other users or suggest a more/less restrictive query depending on the situation.
- Natural Language Query: Users can find information by making requests as if they were speaking to a person.
- Document Previews: With a single query, find relevant documents as well as relevant pages within those documents. Each page is fully hit highlighted, using color coding for different terms.
- Personalized and Relevant Information Delivery: Tap into each user’s context to provide personalized dashboards and highly relevant results.
- Machine Learning-Based Recommendations: Includes capabilities such as autocomplete, similar searches, and recommendations to make search smarter.
- Out-of-the-box Connectors: Connect to content repositories, applications, and databases with 70+ out of the box connectors.
- Analytics: User Interactions, content interactions, queries, and more to provide administrators with insight to help them improve user experience.
BA Insight AI-driven search for Microsoft Teams enables contextual, enterprise-wide search to provide users instant access from the Microsoft Teams, Team and Conversations Tab.
Provide employees with access to the knowledge that they need, directly in Teams, rather than having to spend time searching many different systems.
Implement a single-source-of-truth so that users are aware of all relevant results. This results in a tremendous reduction in the number of applications and websites required to support business operations, effectively lowering costs while increasing employee efficiency.
Give your sales team a solution that immediately provides up-to-date knowledge and expertise from across the organization that they need to drive their sales motion.
Push the right information at the right time to Sales or Support teams based on roles, location, interest and customers/prospects that they are working on.
Create Information Hubs for product roll-outs, coaching, and employee on-boarding that includes information from multiple applications.
Use Teams channels to reduce isolated email interactions, providing the right information at the right time to customers, prospects and colleagues through connectivity to enterprise wide information, thus making it searchable and reusable in the future.
|Without leaving Teams, access information from:|
|Microsoft Applications:||Exchange, Dynamics, SharePoint, OneDrive, Yammer|
|Line of Business Applications:||Collaboration Tools (Confluence, Jive)
Sales and service management (Salesforce, ServiceNow)
Document Management (Documentum, Veeva Vault)
Databases / Data Warehouses (SQL Server, Azure DW)