BA Insight Expands its Elastic Support to include Elastic Enterprise Search
Organizations Can Realize Powerful, Enterprise-wide Cognitive Search Solutions Built with Elastic Enterprise Search
Boston, MA – June 17, 2019 – BA Insight, an innovator in AI-driven search and an Elastic partner, announces plans to support Elastic Enterprise Search, which was announced by Elastic in May, 2019. BA Insight’s portfolio will provide secure, high performance crawling and indexing, AI-powered classification, and instant document previews of content – independent of where it is stored – integrated with Elastic Enterprise Search:
Connectors – In addition to supporting Elasticsearch standalone, BA Insight will provide secure connectivity to over 90 enterprise systems, allowing direct ingestion into the Elastic Enterprise Search central index, ensuring that enterprise content is findable by all employees. The connectors:
- Provide secure, high performance crawling and indexing
- Manage sophisticated security scenarios
- Ensure results are trimmed to expose only content the user has access to
AutoClassifier– Through integration with AI capabilities from Microsoft and/or Google, AutoClassifier delivers natural language processing and AI/Machine Learning to create metadata. Automatically generated metadata provides the detailed tagging and categorization of enterprise content that is required to deliver quality search results and experiences throughout Elastic Enterprise Search.
- Natural Language Processing capabilities include automatic creation of summarizations of key documents, identification of similar documents, and extraction of concepts found within the document.
- Image and video analysis capabilities include extraction of all text that appears with an image, extraction of all speech within a video, extraction of images/videos from within documents, and identification of objects, locations, and activities captured with the images and video.
- AutoClassifier’s rules-based tagging can assign concepts from a taxonomy or ontology to content automatically, through customer-defined rules.
Smart Previews– enables users to quickly find and re-use content, regardless of format or location.
- Instant previews of the entire document, regardless of its location.
- Starts the user at the most relevant page. Users can search inside or navigate using a dynamic hit-map to rapidly evaluate content for relevance and locate information deep inside documents.
More than 150 customers and 3.5 million users worldwide are benefiting from the ability to search and access enterprise-wide content, powered by BA Insight Connectors.
BA Insight for Elastic Enterprise Search will be available shortly after Elastic Enterprise Search is generally available.
“We’ve had a close partnership with Elastic for years and have brought to market several products for the Elastic community,” said Massood Zarrabian, CEO of BA Insight. “With the recent announcement of Elastic Enterprise Search, we are excited to be working closely with the Elastic team once again to deliver a comprehensive solution that provides users with the ability to search efficiently across every content source that BA Insight supports.”
“With BA Insight’s support of Elastic Enterprise Search, our customers will have the ability to connect to over 90 additional enterprise systems to make even more relevant content findable and accessible,” said Matt Riley, Senior Director of Product at Elastic.
About BA Insight
As an innovator in AI-driven search, BA Insight’s best of breed approach helps companies make search intelligent by providing technology that connects machine learning, cognitive computing, and enterprise systems, powering a new generation of intranets and cognitive search solutions. Our customers have the freedom to leverage the best search engines and cognitive computing capabilities available, providing users with an internet-like search experience while saving them precious time looking for needed information. We support multiple search platforms including Azure Search; Elasticsearch and Elastic Cloud; and SharePoint search (online, on-prem, and hybrid).
Our modular software product portfolio features SmartHub, delivering a personalized, internet-like user experience; connectors, providing secure connectivity to a wide variety of systems; classification, increasing findability using auto-tagging, text analytics, and metadata generation; and applications such as Smart Previews to help users find relevant information faster for improved productivity.
Hundreds of organizations and over 3.5 million users benefit from BA Insight’s software on a daily basis to provide compelling intranets that people love to use. This includes respected organizations such as the Australian Government Department of Defence, CA Technologies, Chevron, DLA Piper, Mars, Pepsi, Pfizer, and Travers Smith. BA Insight is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a member of the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance, and an Elastic Partner.