BA Insight offers multiple choices for integration of Salesforce with SharePoint and other enterprise systems:
- The Salesforce Connector integrates Salesforce’s Service, Sales and Marketing Cloud with SharePoint, or any other portal, making all the content within Salesforce available to all employees through SharePoint Search, Azure Search, or Elasticsearch.
- Search for Salesforce provides instant, contextual, enterprise-wide search results that are related to the specific case or opportunity your employees are viewing. Best of all, a limited version of this application can be downloaded from the Salesforce.com AppExchange free of charge. The benefits include:
- Empowering support professionals to deliver great service experiences by providing them access to the most relevant content and experts from across your enterprise systems, without leaving their Service Cloud consoles.
- Making support centers more efficient and productive with shorter training times, faster case resolution, and fewer escalations.
- Increasing customer satisfaction as your support professionals are able to provide accurate solutions more rapidly, enhancing your brand and customer loyalty.
- SharePoint as a customer portal is a great way to improve productivity by providing an intuitive self-service portal that is connected to other enterprise systems. Online self-service tools improve customer satisfaction, reduce time and effort required to share relevant information and increase efficiency through self service.