This week, Microsoft announced a new search experience in Office 365, along with updates to Delve, all targeted at giving users a more personalized search experience that offers rich insight into the work you’re doing, and better connects you to the work of your organization. Microsoft’s Mark Kashman joins us to walk through details of the announcement and share his insights into the broader implications of ongoing intelligent search development. And yes, we discuss the three laws of robotics in the process.
Links & Notes
- ANNOUNCEMENT | Intelligence-powered search, Delve, and Microsoft Graph updates
- Connect with Mark on LinkedIn
- Connect and collaborate in Office Delve
- Microsoft-BA Insight Case study: ISV uses the cloud to help customers find content where it lives
- Perspectives on the Intelligent Intranet
Senior Product Manager, SharePoint