BA Insight Introduces Enterprise Search for Amazon Web Services
BOSTON, Mass. – February 26, 2020– BA Insight, a leading provider of internet-like search for enterprises, has announced availability of its connector-driven software portfolio for Amazon Web Services (AWS). Using BA Insight’s products with AWS makes enterprise search askable, enabling users to more quickly and efficiently locate the information they need regardless of where it resides.
BA Insight’s enterprise search for Amazon Web Services brings the following benefits to AWS customers:
- Connectors to over 90 enterprise systems to provide a unified search experience.
- The ability to leverage Amazon Elasticsearch Service as a fully managed, scalable and secure search platform by itself or in conjunction with Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Elasticsearch, or Solr.
- SmartHub integration with Lex to provide Internet-Like Natural Language Query and a personalized internet-like experience, including Bots, Dynamic Relevancy Tuning, and Machine Learning-driven Recommendations.
- Automated content analysis and tagging for greater findability and content understanding:
- AutoClassifier for Rules or Machine Learning-based meta tagging
- Natural Language Processing by Amazon Comprehend to automatically identify and extract key concepts, language, and sentiment from documents
- Image and video analysis and tagging using Amazon Rekognition
- Amazon Comprehend Medical automates the task of extracting medical information from documents
- In-App Search takes AI-driven search directly to the users from within the apps they use every day, such as ServiceNow, Teams, Salesforce, NetDocuments, Dynamics, and Outlook
- By seamlessly integrating into their existing work practices, users don’t need to learn a new application or change their processes. They simply get better information – faster and easier.
“In support of providing customers with full freedom in their choices of search engines and AI platforms, BA Insight is the only company with support for five search engines and three AI Platforms while providing connectivity to more than 80 enterprise systems,” said Massood Zarrabian, CEO of BA Insight. “This is in response to a market that is commonly rejecting complex, closed, integrated platforms that take months to deploy and half a dozen or more resources to manage it.”
Support for Amazon Comprehend and Amazon Elasticsearch Service, and Amazon Comprehend Medical is available immediately. Support for Amazon Rekognition and Amazon Lex is scheduled to be delivered in the second quarter of 2020.
About BA Insight
BA Insight is the leader in providing open, modular, AI-driven enterprise search solutions. We help organizations achieve digital transformation by enhancing the findability of critical information, bringing internet-like search across enterprise assets with our modular, scalable software. Our approach enables organizations to leverage their preferred search engines and AI platforms to provide employees with personalized and relevant search. Our software is helping millions of users worldwide, including at customers such as BearingPoint, Blizzard Entertainment, Chevron, DLA Piper, Duke Energy, Gilead, Nvidia, and Valero.
BA Insight is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a member of the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance, and an Elastic Partner. For more information, please visit our website at www.bainsight.com, e-mail us at sales@BAinsight.com, call us at +1.339.368.7234, or follow us at @BAinsight.