BA Insight for Solr Enables Organizations to Leave Behind Expensive, Rigid, and Proprietary Search
BOSTON, Mass. – October 22, 2019 – BA Insight, an innovator in AI-driven enterprise search, has announced availability of BA Insight for Solr, which enables organizations to use Solr as their primary search index or combine it with the O365 search index to provide unified, enterprise-wide cognitive search. The solution provides the same user experience that a single index solution provides while removing the traditional need to re-index millions of items from O365 into Solr.
This release enables organizations to deliver a personalized, internet-like user experience while taking advantage of out-of-the-box connectivity to over 80 enterprise systems. It also supports automatic and intelligent meta tagging and in-app integrations with popular applications (such as Microsoft Teams, Outlook, and Chrome).
Top advantages of BA Insight for Solr include:
- Use Solr standalone or in combination with other search engines without impacting the user experience.
- Connections to over 80 enterprise systems through our highly scalable, purpose-built platform upon which we build indexing connectors.
- In-App Search seamlessly integrates AI-driven search into the applications your team uses every day. In-App Search is available in ServiceNow, Teams, Salesforce, NetDocuments, Dynamics, and Outlook.
- Personalized experience through capabilities such as Natural Language Query, Bots, and Machine Learning-based recommendations. With a single query, find relevant documents as well as relevant pages within those documents. This removes the need to download, open, and search inside results, saving valuable time. This capability works across documents, emails, attachments, and more.
- Your choice of integration with Microsoft Cognitive Services, Amazon Machine Learning, Google Cloud Machine Learning and the Rasa Stack provide intelligence and internet-like Natural Language Processing capabilities. Extraction of key information, summary generation and tagging of all enterprise information including images and videos provide a rich set of information to enhance the end user search experience.
“For the past decade, the enterprise search market has been focused on a single index strategy due to the flaws of a federated solution. Our approach with BA Insight for Solr enables the same search experience for a single index and multiple indices,” said Sean Coleman, CTO of BA Insight. “Organizations get to leverage the power of Solr, Microsoft Search, and/or Elasticsearch while end users get all the features they need such as faceting, personalization, relevancy tuning, and more.”
About BA Insight
BA Insight is the leader in providing an open, modular, AI-driven enterprise search solutions. We help organizations achieve digital transformation by enhancing the findability of critical information, bringing internet-like search across enterprise assets with our modular, scalable software. Our approach enables organizations to leverage their preferred search engines and AI platforms to provide employees with personalized and relevant search. Our software is helping millions of users worldwide, including at customers such as BearingPoint, Blizzard Entertainment, Chevron, DLA Piper, Duke Energy, Gilead, Nvidia, and Valero.
BA Insight is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner, a member of the Microsoft Enterprise Cloud Alliance, and an Elastic Partner. For more information, please visit our website at www.bainsight.com, e-mail us at sales@BAinsight.com, call us at +1.339.368.7234, or follow us at @BAinsight.