Sitecore provides robust content management that scales for enterprise needs. Their market-leading web content management (WCM) system was built from the ground up as an integrated platform to support global, multilingual content at scale and provide the flexibility that enterprises demand. It’s easy to use for marketers but also open and powerful for IT teams that want to customize, manage, integrate, and secure even the most demanding of websites.
- A write-once, distribute-across-any-channel approach to web content makes it easy for your content to look good wherever it’s consumed. Sitecore automatically serves content in the format best sized and suited for a user’s device.
- Delivers targeted, relevant content to unique visitors, visitor types, or personas by allowing you to set personalization rules that test details about visitors during their visit. Text, rich media, forms, social media widgets, promotions, recommendations, and more can be personalized based on rules, workflows, or a visitor’s device or location.
- Sitecore WXM natively handles multilingual content and the translation workflow and integrates with translation services. This lets content creators write in their native language and globally translate.
- Enterprise customers don’t have to recreate content for every website they manage—because Sitecore lets you share content across thousands of sites for a consistent experience on all of them.
- Sitecore device detection module lets you automatically detect and optimize content for different devices, allowing you to preview how your content will look on an iPhone vs. a Surface tablet. And the geo IP detection package lets you personalize based on physical location.
The Sitecore Connector honors the security of the source system and provides both full and incremental crawls so the users have the latest information available to them all the time.