The key capabilities of the OpenText Media Management Connector for Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, and Elastic Cloud Enterprise are:
- Provides both full and incremental ingestion of content into the index of your choice
- Provides all management of security, role, and access list management, requiring no specialized security software or search index add-ons
- Supports all information stored within OpenText Media Management
- Supports filtering of the OpenText Media Management content, allowing administrators to define the data that is sent for ingestion into the search index
- Brings all associated metadata into the search index to drive refinement and relevancy
- Supports attachments, custom properties, structured data, and unstructured data
The benefits of including OpenText Media Management data within your Elasticsearch, Elastic Cloud, or Elastic Cloud Enterprise index include:
- Provide enhanced search capability into your existing search application while ensuring OpenText Media Management retains the master information.
- Increase adoption of OpenText Media Management via direct links back into OpenText Media Management to any content found by a user.
- Provides awareness of OpenText Media Management information to users who otherwise do not have access to OpenText Media Management.
- Indexes with a very high throughput.
- Minimal impact of the source system, even helping to improve source system performance by offloading taxing search features.
- Requires no custom code, with full support and enhancements.