Atlassian Jira is the #1 software development tool used by agile teams that is built for every member of your software team to plan, track, and release great software.
Combining information from Jira and internal search applications provides your internal teams access to all connected information in a single search interface, allowing them to address issues, create documentation, and deliver faster.
The BA Insight Jira Connector enables users to:
- Perform searches against all Jira objects, directly within the SmartHub interface, eliminating the need to navigate to Jira directly.
- Receive results from any of the 80+ content sources accessible using BA Insight Connectors or Federated Connectors in a single set of interleaved search results.
- Filter the Jira results, allowing users to specifically define the information that they wish to see.
- Preview results from Jira and other sources to quickly determine the relevance of individual search results.
- Click on a result to be taken directly to the item within Jira.
Future-proof Your Investment
As new versions of search platforms are released, new features and functionality are introduced, and the same is true of new releases of Jira. BA Insight takes on the burden of keeping the connector up to date for both Jira and the respective search engines. The upgrades are easy to do and can be done by your IT organization. It is simply a matter of accessing the BA Insight customer portal, downloading the latest release, and installing and configuring it. If desired, our professional services team can handle the upgrades.
- Amazon Kendra
- Azure Cognitive Search
- Microsoft Search
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint On-Premise
By connecting Jira to your preferred search engine, you increase adoption of your intranet, improve your organizational efficiency and turn frustrated employees into happy and productive team members.