Our IBM FileNet Content Manager Connector addresses key requirements as follows:
- Works with unstructured content and structured data.
- Works with large documents, attachments, and complex systems with a customer-configurable schema.
- Indexes every desired item with a very high throughput.
- Minimizes the impact on the performance of the source system.
- Only surfaces the content that users are permitted to see.
- The source system retains the master information and the search index has only a representation (pointers).
Future-proof Your Investment
As new versions of the search platforms are released, new features and functionality are introduced, and the same is true of new releases of IBM FileNet. BA Insight takes on the burden of keeping the connector up to date for both IBM FileNet and the respective search engines. The upgrades are easy to do and can be done by your IT organization. It is simply a matter of accessing the BA Insight customer portal, downloading the latest release, and installing and configuring it. If desired, our professional services team can handle the upgrades.
- Amazon Elasticsearch
- Amazon Kendra
- Azure Cognitive Search
- Microsoft Search
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint On-Premise
By connecting IBM FileNet to your preferred search engine, you increase adoption of your intranet, improving organizational efficiency and productivity.