Xerox DocuShare is one of the most flexible, easy-to-use content management platforms on the market today.
It manages a wide range of paper and digital content and automates your business processes so that your organization’s customers, constituents, and partners can efficiently access, share, and process business critical information 24 x 7.
Designed from the ground up with usability, flexibility, and convenience in mind, DocuShare helps knowledge workers be more efficient every day by focusing on the intersection of people, paper and processes – the lifeblood of today’s work environment. DocuShare’s intuitive tools are designed to ensure knowledge workers extract the greatest value from business documents while minimizing the challenges associated with legacy paper-based ways of working.
Companies using DocuShare have realized dramatic benefits including:
- Up to 80% reduction in time spent finding information
- Up to 50% savings in operational costs
- Reduces costs and carbon footprints by using less paper, energy, and shipping
- Reduces risk and improves control, with rock-solid security
- Efficient compliance with comprehensive audit trails
- Rapid adoption—easy Web-based interface lets distributed workforce and customers access and share information from anywhere
Our DocuShare Connector is standard, off the shelf software that addresses the following requirements:
Indexes every desired item with a very high throughput. Given the amount of data that can be stored in DocuShare, high throughput is critical to the success of the implementation.
Minimizes the impact on the source system, ensuring no impact to its performance.
Only surfaces the content that users are permitted to see.
The source system retains the master information and the search index has only a representation (pointers). Users click on a search result and are taken to their original item or document.
Works with unstructured and structured data.
Works with large documents and attachments.