Digital content is everywhere. And that’s great – as long as it isn’t your job to manage it. If it is, then you have a continuously growing challenge on your hands. Luckily, the future of content is composable.
Composable content is digital content — words and images — that has been broken down into small but meaningful pieces that can be used in any combination across digital channels and customer experiences. This means less time looking for what you need (or reinventing the wheel) and more time building your best ideas.
Bring those ideas to life with the Contentful Composable Content Platform, which allows you to be agile and responsive. It treats your content like the valuable asset it is and not a monkey on your back.
The BAI Contentful Connector:
- Crawls and indexes multiple types of content from Contentful.
- Provides high indexing throughput to minimize the impact on Contentful.
- Performs both full crawls and incremental crawls, which index only new or changed content.
- Respects Contentful security and only surfaces the content that users are permitted to see.
- Indexes but does not copy content, so users who click on a search result are taken directly to the most up to date content in Contentful.
Future-proof Your Investment
As new versions of the search platforms are released, new features and functionality are introduced, and the same is true of new releases of Contentful. BA Insight takes on the burden of keeping the connector up to date for both Contentful and the respective search engines. The upgrades are easy to do and can be done by your IT organization. It is simply a matter of accessing the BA Insight customer portal, downloading the latest release, and installing and configuring it. If desired, our professional services team can handle the upgrades.
- Amazon Kendra
- Amazon OpenSearch Service
- Azure Cognitive Search
- Microsoft Search
- SharePoint Online
- SharePoint On-Premise
Content security established in Contentful is automatically honored, ensuring that users see only content they are authorized to access.