Confluence is a tool used to create, organize, and discuss work with your team. Capture the knowledge that's too often lost in email inboxes and shared network drives in Confluence instead – where it's easy to find, use, and update.
Give every team, project, or department its own space to create the things they need, whether it's meeting notes, product requirements, file lists, or project plans, you can get it done in Confluence.
Our Confluence Connector is an enterprise grade indexing connector that enables content stored in Confluence to be crawled and indexed. This enables SharePoint, or any other portal, to serve as the single point from which users can search and retrieve the content they need from multiple content sources. It supports multiple search engines for maximum flexibility.
Confluence offers a connector for SharePoint which is not considered an enterprise-grade connector. The key differences are:
- The BA Insight Connector provides a better end user experience in several ways:
- Users have a single place to search for all content, whether in SharePoint, Confluence, or any of the other sources for which we have connectors
- Users search the same way regardless of where content comes from. Results all appear to come from one source, and refiners are consistent for all content sources.
- Whichever web parts or other UI elements are used with SharePoint, content can be used with Confluence content as well.
- BA Insight provides indexing connectors for over 80 enterprise systems.