Bing Web Search brings intelligent search to your applications.
It harnesses the power to search billions of web pages, images, video and more, in real time, all within a single search.
The BA Insight Bing Web Search Federated Connector:
- Combine web results with results from internal applications by performing a single search using BA Insight’s SmartHub and Bing Web Search Federated Connector.
- Using SmartHub out of the box search result templates, dynamic sections of related content can be created to display specific web results, similar to the experiences in Google and Bing, all triggered by a single search query.
- When used in conjunction with any of the 80+ BA Insight connectors or any of our other Federated Connectors, content that relates to a user’s search is also returned in a single set of search results, whether it is internal or external content.
- Content remains on the web so that when users click on a search result they are taken directly to the appropriate and original content.
- Amazon Elasticsearch
- Azure Cognitive Search
- SharePoint Online/Microsoft Search
- SharePoint On-Premise
Future-proof Your Investment
As new versions of Azure Cognitive Search, Elasticsearch, AWS Elasticsearch, Solr, and SharePoint Search are released, new features and functionality are introduced. BA Insight takes on the burden of keeping the connector up to date for all supported search engines. The upgrades are easy to do and can be done by your IT organization. It is simply a matter of accessing the BA Insight customer portal, downloading the latest release, and installing and configuring it. If desired, our professional services team can handle the upgrades.
Drive Productivity and Engagement
By connecting external web content using our Bing Web Search Federated Connector to your preferred search engine, you increase adoption of your intranet, improve your organizational efficiency and turn frustrated employees into happy and productive team members.