Bing News turns any app or website into a news search resource with world news grouped and filtered by topic, local news and searchable metadata.
The BA Insight Bing News Federated Connector:
- Combine results from internal applications with related information from global online new sites using BA Insight’s SmartHub and Bing News Federated Connector.
- Define the country that you want the news to come from, the required news category, and even how often you want the news to be updated. All of this means that the information is always up to date and relevant to your search.
- Content remains at the source so when users click on a search result they are taken directly to the original content.
- When used in conjunction with any of the 80+ BA Insight connectors or any of our other Federated Connectors, content that relates to a user’s search is also returned in a single set of search results whether it is internal or external content.
- Amazon Elasticsearch
- Azure Cognitive Search
- SharePoint Online/Microsoft Search
- SharePoint On-Premise
Future-proof Your Investment
As new versions of Azure Cognitive Search, Elasticsearch, AWS Elasticsearch, Solr, and SharePoint Search are released, new features and functionality are introduced. BA Insight takes on the burden of keeping the connector up to date for all supported search engines. The upgrades are easy to do and can be done by your IT organization. It is simply a matter of accessing the BA Insight customer portal, downloading the latest release, and installing and configuring it. If desired, our professional services team can handle the upgrades.
Drive Productivity and Engagement
By connecting news articles and related news content using our Bing News Federated Connector to your preferred search engine, you increase adoption of your intranet, improve your organizational efficiency and turn frustrated employees into happy and productive team members.